Monday, January 21, 2008

Part 1 of 3: The Hectic Week

Intended to post this entry last weekend but just lazy to think. Once again got some inspirations from my xiao mei's blog and hence decided to spend some time to joint it down.

Start off with the "hectic week". Last week was definitely a nightmare for me. Make a guess. What can u co-relate all those figures below to?

7 to 6 on Mon
7 to 4 on Tue
6 to 5 on Wed
6 to 12 on Thurs
4 to 4 on Fri.

They were my working hours last week. Crazy isn't it? I always feel that tiredness can be overcomed as long as you deem what you do is worthwhile. Simply saying mind over body! But it wasn't the case then. I don't mind being a "taxi-driver" sending and fetching people to and fro for jobs. But at least let me have the chance to gain new knowledge through PRACTICAL means when I'm finally relieved of my driving duties. How can they expect juniors to learn and be competent when they keep saying "Wo Lai Wo Lai". Depriving us the opportunity to practise by snatching (abit harsh to use but can't think of a better word for now) all the jobs away from us and then either completing them himself or tasking it to the senior guys.

Fast! Quick! Hurry! All these were what you want. Have you ever wonder how we feel? At least for me I felt totally useless throughout the whole week working with you! No achievements and no new skills acquired despite the long working hours spent. Nothing! Nothing! Nothing!

I further wondered. Should I leave that place and start a new career outside? Hmm...Perhaps I must really consider my options now. Meanwhile I can only slog slog and slog in there. 2 more years to endure. Lun!

Signing off le, continue part 2 tomorrow. Meaningful start? What am I referring to?

No comments: